Learn Data Analytics skills with a program in collaboration with:
Fee: N750,000.00 (750 GBP) Per Participant
Fee covers tuition, training materials, stationery, tea/coffee breaks, lunch, mid day snacks, and certificate of participation.
Date: March 21 - 25, 2024
Venue: Hall Two, Osmani Centre, 58 Underwood Road , London, E1 5AW, United Kingdom.
- Convenient learning formats
- Hands on Learning
- Structured program with dedicated support
- Learn from the best
- 360 Degree Career Support
- Complimentary Python Programming Bootcamp
Benefits of AttendingOur Data Analytics course will equip participants with the tools to analyze data in order to increase organizations’ efficiency and profitability.
Through a perfect blend of interactive lessons and hands-on practice, you’ll master the fundamentals of data analysis and explore industry-leading tools and languages.
Through practical exercises, one-on-one mentorship, and building portfolio-worthy projects, you'll solidify vital skills in data analytics.
Who should Enroll for the Data Analytics Course?
The proliferation of data across all sectors of the global economy has given rise to one of the most in-demand, booming fields today: analytics.
Companies are searching for qualified candidates who possess both a deep understanding of the mechanics of working with data, and the capacity to identify and communicate the data-driven insights that ultimately influence business decisions.
Analytics is a lucrative and high-growth field. Data-literate professionals are valued across all industries, in all corporate divisions, and at all seniority levels.
Programming Languages and Tools Covered
2024 UK Visa Requirements:
1. Valid International Passport and previous International Passports (if any)
2. One passport sized color photograph (3.5 x 4.5 mm white background)
3. Previous International Passports (If any)
4. Evidence of Marital Status (Marriage Certificate)
5. Evidence of current employment (Letter on employer’s letter headed paper showing you are in their employment, permission to attend the course, pay slip, tax returns etc.)
6. Hotel reservation (We will provide this)
7. Applicants six months account statement from the bank.
8. Visa Application Fee of N104,252 (134 USD) (For Nigerian Participants)
9. Visa Application Form (to be completed on-line).
10. Original and photocopy of all documents.
11. Travel Booking Confirmation (can be E-mailed or copy of tickets).
12. Evidence of registration for the Data Analytics UK Training (We will provide backup documents)
For assistance on Visa application packaging, call Rachael on 09056771812
Frequently Asked Questions
To process the massive amounts of data we need more effective algorithms. This is made possible by the Application of Data Analytics. Data Analytics is the application of structured statistical and mathematical techniques on collected data in order to detect underlying patterns as well as make predictions.
The following are the major responsibilities of a data analyst.
- Data Architect
- Applications Architect
- Infrastructure Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
Bank: Access Bank
Account Name: Code Campus International
Account No: 1413606485
Send proof of payment to Racheal on 09055671812